R- Series Oil Lubricated Piston Compressor.
- 30% more air than equivalent sized machines.
- This Ingersoll is a high performance piston compressor designed for the tank truck market.
- The narrow profile makes fitting inside truck frame rails fast and simple.
- One of the lightest oil lubricated machines in it’s class.
- Quiet operation due to heavy duty construction.
- High airflow means this Ingersoll R-Series compressor will build tank pressure.
Our Enterprise Compressors are proven workhorses for oil-free high-pressure discharge of fluids that can cause problems for cargo pumps. The maximum pressure rating of 36 psi (2.5 bar-g) is among the highest available. These compact compressors are constructed of corrosion-resistant, hard coated cast iron to withstand harsh environmental and operating conditions. They address containment concerns, purity standards and evacuation of residual product. A patented clamping device allows for easy disassembly and reassembly. The unique blade inspection port on the E106 offers easy inspection without removing the compressor from service.
Discharge: 1.5″ NPT flange
•Weight: 77lbs. or 35kg
•Technical Specs:◦Air Delivered @ 1,600 rpm – FAD cfm: 75
◦Maximum Continuous Pressure psig: 36
◦Power Absorbed @ Maximum Pressure – 1,500 rpm: 11.3
◦Recommended Speed Range: 1,000 – 1,600 rpm